IBM Lotus Notes
- Collaboration software that can help people effectively share and manage information, make business decisions quickly, and streamline the way they work.
- Composite Applications – Create mashups of line-of-business applications.
Productivity Tools – Create, edit and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Email – Improved navigation can make end users more efficient.
- Calendaring & Scheduling – Greater control over meetings and improved user interface.
Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Primarily an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.